Nashville Latino-Owned Community
Photo: Delicious Colombian Catering
Nashville’s Latinx business community is growing and it offers more than tacos! If you’re looking for Latinx businesses and can’t find them, we’ll be spotlighting our list each month. Starting with Toyos Clinic to get your eyes examined, lol, so you can see them. Because they’re all over the Nashville area! We’ve got a hot list of small Latinx businesses in various industries, let’s check them out.
1. Toyos Clinic, since 1998, specializes in three areas – Vision, Optical, and Aesthetics. Vision encompasses medical and surgical eye care which includes treatment of many eye conditions and hypertensive eye exams and more. Toyos Clinic is located in the Green Hills area.
2. Want to try a different cuisine for your next catered event? Consider Delicious Colombian Catering offers a variety of authentic Colombian and Latin American dishes prepared to give you a taste of the Latino culture in Nashville. Owner Elvira Vasquez from Cali, Colombia began selling Colombian empanadas at community events in the late 1990s.
3. Iconico Creative can handle your design needs. Iconico is owned by a Latinx Graphic Designer offers Brand Identity + Development, Web Design + SEO and Social Media Strategy.
4. Need more? Then check out Big Hub Solutions, who develop mobile apps to support your business workflow with top notch technologies.
5. Planning your next event, you may call Redg Photography. Itzel Gonzalez, the founder, helps families and organizations capture fun, quality, authentic moments by providing custom photography.
6. Nashville has no shortage of Mexican restaurants, but have you found one that offers happy hour deals like $3 margaritas all day on Mondays and Tuesdays. Go to La Terraza for those.
7. Dos Carnales Tacos offers authentic Mexican food on Hobson Pike in Antioch, TN. Even get your tacos delivered with DoorDash.
8. Hispanic Media Consulting offers on air digital marketing to help you get in touch with the growing Hispanic population. They want to help you maximize your market share.
9. La Noticia Newspaper is a Spanish newspaper published bi-weekly and distributed in more than 150 locations throughout Nashville, whose main readers are local hispanics and Spanish language students or instructors. Contact them at 615-977-1825 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your advertising needs .
10. Ready for a new home? Mi Casa Realty has a team of four Latinx women to assist you in buying a home, selling your home or completing a marketing analysis in Smyrna, Nashville, Murfreesboro or Antioch, TN.
11. Nancy Paz Yahner, affiliate broker, offers financing options in addition to property management and enjoys serving others via her concierge approach to real estate.
12. Immigration lawyer, Mario Ramos has been practicing law since 1987, assisting clients with U, family or work visas. Contact him for a consultation.
13. Another Immigration Law option is Gopal & Pedigo Law Group. Gopal & Pedigo Law Group’s immigration attorneys are committed to excellence in employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, asylum, naturalization and deportation defense.
14. Sanchez-Vega Communications can help you find the right interpreter. Their team qualifies bilingual and multilingual staff for interpretation tasks within various organizations. They also provide Spanish and English translations of all types of documents and digital communications.
15. World Art Network, formerly Gil’s Art Galerie, was established in the early sixties, with the mission to bring people together, through the Arts. Check out the virtual galleries of this noted painter, composer and singer, a true artist.
16. Looking for a spiritual connection? Head to Rocio’s Spiritual Botanica. Mother (Esther) and daughter (Rocio) work together to provide the spiritual products you need to learn the craft of spirituality. They offer tarot readings, spiritual readings, cleansings, ritual work, and much more!
17. Plaza Mariachi Music exists to celebrate cultural diversity. A gathering place for all ages and all backgrounds to experience and participate in the beauty of international expressions. Located 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and easy access to free parking. Check out their list of Events.
18. If you’d prefer a personal style re-touch or a specialized look for your next big event, consider Majestik Latino Beauty Salon Located on 406 Morton Ave, Nashville 37211. The salon offers beauty services for all walks of life. Cuts for men, women and children, dyes, nails, wicks, makeup and hairstyles for all occasions and Mesotherapy.
19. Meet Owners Kurt and Zulema. Zulema is originally from Chihuahua Mexico and has experience working in many restaurants in Nashville and is a leader within her Church. Zulema’s Kitchen cuisine is inspired by her heritage, and located at 555 Marriott Dr.
20. And Zulema’s Taqueria is located on 104 Graylynn Drive in Nashville. This family owned business is the recipient of the “Spirit” In Entrepreneurship Award by the Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce for Business and Community Excellence.
21. W.O. Smith Music School is the non-profit on this list and also a member of the Nashville Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. W.O Smith Music School is an affordable, quality music instruction for children from low income families, serving children aged 7-18 who meet certain income guidelines. Students are even provided with an instrument of their choosing, and necessary musical materials. Such a community gem.
Download our app on Android and iOS for more latino-owned small businesses to know!